125g chickpea water (aquafaba)
100g dark chocolate
10g icing sugar
1. Break your chocolate into smaller pieces and place in a glass bowl over a simmering pan of water.
2. Take the pan off the heat but keep the bowl over the hot water to allow the chocolate to melt before removing it and allowing it to cool down, whilst you prepare the next stage.
3. Beat the chickpea water with an electric whisk until peaks form and you have created a meringue.
4. Next, add the icing sugar and salt and whisk for further 15 secs.
5. Gently fold in the chocolate, making sure it has cooled down. Pour or spoon gently with a spatula, and very slightly stir it, just enough to incorporate it.
6. Pour the mixture into ramekins or glasses, then cool in the fridge for 1 hour.