1kg whole carrots (with tops)
120g maple syrup
60g Sriracha sauce
200g kale leaves
100g sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Toss the carrots in a light coating of oil, salt and pepper and roast until cooked through.
3. Once cooked, allow to cool. Once cooled, chop the carrots at an angle, rotating as you chop to get large chunks.
4. Mix the maple syrup and Sriracha sauce together and toss the carrots and kale (kale stalks removed) together in the dressing.
5. Next, add the sesame seeds and mix thoroughly. Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy alongside any dish!