1 cauliflower, leaves removed and stem trimmed flat
30g of rose harissa spice
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
200g bulgur wheat
2 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
1 small packet of flat leaf parsley, leaves finely chopped
1 small packet of coriander, leaves finely chopped
1 small packet of mint, leaves finely chopped
2 spring onions, finely sliced
½ cucumber, deseeded and diced into ½ cm cubes
1 lemon, zest and juice
1 tbsp olive oil
50g soya yoghurt
10g maple syrup
½ lemon, zest and juice
Sea salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the cauliflower on a roasting tray.
3. Combine the harissa paste with 1 tbsp of oil and then brush the cauliflower with half of the paste and place it into the oven.
4. Roast for around 30 mins or until it is tender and starts to char slightly (turn down the oven if it starts to colour too much).
5. Remove the cauliflower from the oven and brush with the remaining harissa, rest for a minimum of 5 mins.
6. Cook the bulgur wheat according to pack instructions, fluff with a fork and leave to cool.
7. Combine the tomatoes, parsley, coriander, mint, spring onion, cucumber, lemon, 1 tbsp of olive oil and bulgur wheat.
8. Next whisk the soya yoghurt, tahini, maple syrup and lemon juice until smooth and season with salt.
9. To serve cut a wedge of the cauliflower and add some tabbouleh and tahini yoghurt.