300g Mixed wild mushrooms
300g Portobello mushrooms
1 litre Soya milk
65g Corn flour
½ litre Vegetable stock
65g Flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
2 tsp Smoked paprika
2tbsp Olive oil
2 Red peppers, sliced
1. Heat 2tbsp of olive oil in a pan and sauté the wild mushrooms and peppers until tender.
2. Then add the soya milk and 2/3 of the stock (save some to thicken the cornflower at a later stage if necessary).
3. Add the smoked paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. If the stroganoff needs thickening add the cornflower and stock mixture as necessary.
6. Finish by garnishing with flat leaf parsley and serve with steamed rice.